Black Travel Alliance’s Wavelength is the premiere networking event that connects Black travel professionals with travel brands to build partnerships, amplify Black voices, and bridge the gap that has previously prevented them from receiving the same opportunities as their colleagues.
- Wavelength and BloggerBridge are two different entities with two different databases. We will automatically import your registration from Wavelength into BloggerBridge, but it will take a few days after you register. Please be patient!
- You don’t need to register for a BloggerBridge account; we will do that for you. If you already have a BloggerBridge Account, you will want to use the same account to register for Wavelength. If you register for a BloggerBridge account and use a different email address than the one you used when you registered for Wavelength, you will not be able to use the platform.
- If you’re unsure which email you registered for Wavelength, look for your Hopin confirmation email.
- Once we create your account, you will receive an email notifying you that your profile has been created for Wavelength 2021. Further instructions for setting up your account will be in that email.
- We will not send you the password for your account. In order to log in, you must set your password (again, using the email address you registered for Wavelength with) "at this link."
About Blogger Bridge
BloggerBridge is a website that helps connect bloggers and writers with their relevant contacts in companies and their PR representatives. BloggerBridge is used by companies 365 days of the year, not just for Wavelength.